Soul Ryde is concerned about your right to privacy. When you visit soulryde.com, you can be assured that any information you provide us will be handled carefully. We will never sell or rent your information to any third party. Soul Ryde would like to make your online shopping experience the very best on the internet!!!
Like many other Internet companies, soul ryde automatically tracks the usuage of our website. We profile website usage by tracking the soul ryde pages viewed, the previous and following sites visited, the browser used and the computer's address. This information is used to analyze trends, track use, and optomize site administration.
- In order to take advantage of member services, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, users are required to give certain contact information (such as name, email address) and create a password. This information is used to contact the users about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by emailing us, or by writing us at: soul ryde .com, 1698 Gotham St, Chula Vista, CA, 91913, Attn: My Privacy.
Secured Purchase Information
- When a credit card order is placed on soul ryde, the customer's name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and credit card number and expiration date are gathered. This is used to verify payment authorization, process your order, personalize your shopping experience, inform you of deliveries, deliver the merchandise to the proper destination and generate statistics. Soul Ryde takes numerous precautions to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both online and offline.
- For all purchase information, Soul Ryde uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) underneath HTTP, providing an encrypted channel and server authentication, so that all such information is transmitte through a secured server connection. Before your order is processed online, your browser will make a confirmed identification that the transmission of all data is being made between your computer and with Soul Ryde. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers becomes locked. You can learn more about SSL at www.ssl.com.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also take several steps to protect user information offline. All our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted to our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- The shipping information related to an order (but not the purchase information) will be shared with the shipping company that soul ryde uses for any given order.
- Soul Ryde may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
- Soul Ryde lis the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- As a registered user, you should expect to receive an email welcoming you to our website. As a purchaser, you should expect to receive an email confirming your order, an email confirming your shipment, an electronic receipt and a paper receipt, which accompanies your order.
- As a customer of Soul Ryde you will be automatically opted-in to receive Soul Ryde mailers via postal mail.
- We also communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services. We reply to users' inquiries on issues relating to their account via email or phone, in accordance with the user's wishes.
- We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Our address book feature is provided for your convenience so that you may keep track of your friends and family. The information will not be used to contact them by Soul Ryde unless we are asked to do so by the user. Your privacy, as well as that of others, is protected by Soul Ryde.
The Soul Ryde site may have links to other website on the Internet that are not owned or controlled by Soul Ryde. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these websites, nor does this mean that Soul Ryde endorses them in any way.
Correcting, Updating and Deleting Information
If a user's personally identifiable information (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address) changes, or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete users' personally identifiable information. This can be done under "My Account" or by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (877)768-5793 or by regular mail to: Soul Ryde, 1698 Gotham St., Chula Vista, CA 91913.
Disclosure to Authorities
Further, you authorize Soul Ryde to disclose your password, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email address and company as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infrindgements, piracy or other unlawful activity. Specifically, this includes fraud protecting and credit risk reduction. Soul Ryde cooperates with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property and other rights.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent from a webserver to your computer. These allow us to personalize, customize and quickly process and complete your shopping experience without having to continually request the same basic information from you. Cookies are not used to store any personal information such as name, address or payment information.
If you do not accept or if you remove our cookies, you will not be able to make a purchase on our site.